Enjoy this delicious Strawberry Cinnamon Crumble Krispie Bars recipe, perfect for a fun winter dessert!
- 1 Cup of Apple Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. of Organic Cinnamon Creamed Honey
- Strawberry Preserves (Be generous)
- 4 Tbsp. of Canola oil (oil of choice)
- 1 Tbsp of Rice Krispies
- 1 Tbsp of Oats (ex. Quaker Oats)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare your baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add flour, oil and Cinnamon Creamed Honey into a bowl and mix together until the texture is like crumbled wet sand. (A food processor is optional.)
- Separate 3/4 of the mix unto the baking dish and press down.
- Put into the oven and bake for 12 mins or until edges turn slightly golden brown.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 Crumble mix, Oat and Rice Krispies and set aside.
- Remove from oven and let it cool down.
- When crust is cool to touch, spread some Strawberry Preserves unto the baked crust (layered).
- Sprinkle the Crumble, Oat and Krispies mix onto the top of the layered Strawberry Preserves and bake for another 12 mins.
- Let it cool and lift out the parchment. Slice into separate servings.