Enjoy this simple Cranberry Orange Scones recipe, perfect for a delicious autumn treat!
- 2 cups of Apple Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup of Organic Creamed Honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Orange Zest (from one medium orange)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, cold
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- Cranberry Orange Preserves
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the flour, orange zest, baking powder, and salt in the bowl of a food processor, and pulse to combine.
- Cut the butter into pieces, and add to the food processor.
- Pulse the food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- With the food processor running on low speed, stream in the Greek yogurt, milk and Organic Creamed Honey.
- When the dough has gathered itself into a ball, turn off the food processor and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead in 1 1/2 Tbsp of Cranberry Orange Preserves, and flatten the dough into a disc shape, about 1 1/2-inches thick.
- Score the disc into 8 triangles with a knife, and pull the triangles slightly away from one another (allowing about 1/2-inch in between).
- Coat the unbaked scones with more Cranberry Orange Preserves and bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until set in the centers and slightly golden on the bottoms.
- When done, remove and place on a cooling rack. Enjoy!