Enjoy this delicious Cacao Apple Coconut Waffles recipe, perfect for a refreshing winter breakfast!
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tbs. Organic Creamed Raw Honey (melted in warm water)
- 1 Cup of Apple Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbs. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup of Canola Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup of Strawberries
- Organic Cacao Creamed Honey
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Beat egg in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the flour, almond milk, Organic Creamed Raw Honey, baking soda, vanilla extract, canola oil and mix all together until smooth with hand beater.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto the hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve and top with blueberries and strawberries.
- Drizzle Cacao Creamed Honey and enjoy!