Enjoy this simple salmon dish, perfect for a light lunch. Watch the video for the recipe!
- Spicy Creamed Honey
- Apple Coconut Conserves (for side salad)
Directions:1. Spread olive oil, herbs, and seasoning on the salmon fillet and let it marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Right before cooking, spread Spicy Creamed Raw Honey all over the salmon.
3. Preheat a pan over medium high heat. Add the salmon fillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side or until salmon is opaque throughout.
4. Add salad to the salmon dish for a balanced meal. Include cherry tomatoes or any favorite toppings on the salad.
5. Put Apple Coconut Conserves over the salad. Ranch dressing is also recommended. Mix the salad.
6. Serve and enjoy.