Enjoy this delicious Spicy Mango Wings recipe, perfect for your family dinner!
- 5 Tbsp of Mango Jalapeno Preserves
- 2 Tbsp of Spicy Creamed Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Pieces of Chicken Wings (Bone In)
- Seasonings of Choice and Salt
- Optional: Garlic
- Optional: Ginger
- Clean the chicken and add seasoning of choice.
- Add Mango Jalapeno Preserves and mix thoroughly together.
- Cover with a clear plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes for proper marinating.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Add foil to a baking pan and spray with cooking spray.
- After 30 minutes, take out the chicken from the refrigerator and add extra virgin oil and Spicy Creamed Honey.
- Mix together. Place chicken individually on the baking pan and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, turn the chicken to the other side and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when desired cooking texture is achieved. Let it cool down.
Let us know how you like it!