Enjoy this simple Spicy Mango Honey Chicken Wings recipe, perfect for a family dinner!
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 lb chicken wing
- 1/2 cup of Pearl Honey Spreads Mango Jalapeno Preserves
- 3 habanero peppers, optional, seeded or unseeded
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ cup of Pearl Honey Spreads Organic Creamed Raw Honey
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel.
- Batter them in the flour mixture and place chicken wings on a wired baking sheet.
- Bake at 425ºF (220ºC) for 45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking.
- In a food processor or blender, mix together the Mango Jalapeno Preserves, garlic, paprika, apple cider vinegar, and lime juice. Blend until fully combined. The mixture should be a bright orange vibrant color.
- In a saucepan, combine Organic Creamed Raw Honey with your mango habanero mixture at medium heat. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until your sauce reaches a prefered consistency.
- Fully coat your cooked wings in the sauce, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450ºF (230ºC) for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has slightly caramelized.