Enjoy this easy Spicy Honey Fish Burrito, perfect for a quick and easy lunch for spring!
- Breaded Fish Sticks
- Sliced Avocado
- Diced Mangoes
- Diced Tomatoes
- Diced Sweet Peppers
- Chopped Cilantro Leaves
- Burrito Wrap
- Spicy Creamed Raw Honey
- Preheat the oven to the temperature recommended on the package of breaded fish sticks. Place the breaded fish sticks on a baking sheet and bake them according to the instructions, until they are golden brown and crispy.
- While the fish sticks are baking, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Slice the avocado, dice the mangoes, tomatoes, and sweet peppers, and chop the cilantro leaves.
- Warm the burrito wrap in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until it is pliable and easy to work with.
- Add a few pieces of the breaded fish sticks onto the honey, followed by some sliced avocado, diced mangoes, tomatoes, and sweet peppers.
- Add a generous amount of Spicy Creamed Raw Honey.
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro leaves on top of the ingredients.
- Fold the sides of the burrito wrap inward, then fold the bottom of the wrap up and over the ingredients. Continue rolling the burrito until it is tightly wrapped and all the ingredients are secured inside.
- Serve the burrito wrap immediately, with extra spicy creamed raw honey on the side for dipping, if desired.
- Enjoy! Serves 2.