Enjoy this Peach Chia Honey Pudding, perfect for your family breakfast!
View our Instagram Reel here!
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of Pearl Honey Spreads Raw Creamed Honey
- Peach slices (for topping)
- Place chia seeds into a jar. Add almond milk or coconut milk to the jar and mix well. Let settle for 2-3 minutes, then mix again very well until you see no clumping.
- Cover the jar and store in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- When you’re ready to eat it, top with peach slices. Top pudding with Pearl Honey Spreads Raw Creamed Honey and enjoy cold!
- Enjoy! Makes 1-2 servings.