Enjoy this simple Overnight Chia Oats with Cinnamon Honey and Peach Almonds recipe, perfect for a family dessert!
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1/3 Cup of Oats
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Chia Seeds
- 1 1/2 Tsp of Pure Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Organic Cinnamon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of Peach Almond Conserves
Directions:1. Place almond milk, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, Organic Cinnamon Honey, and Peach Almond Conserves in a 12 ounce jar.
2, Stir with spoon or place lid on jar and shake. Make sure oats are mixed well with the almond milk!
3. Place in fridge for 8 hours.
4. Will keep for 3-5 days without fresh fruit added. Serve with fresh fruit, granola, nuts, or coconut.
5. Serve and enjoy.