Enjoy this delicious Mango Jalapeno Grilled Chicken recipe, perfect for a family summer dinner!
- 2 Chicken Thighs with Skin on (or Skinless)
- Spices (Garlic Salt, Turmeric, Black Peppers, Basil and Oregano leaves)
- Mango Jalapeno Preserves
- Wash and clean chicken thighs.
- Add spices and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mango Jalapeno Preserves and evenly mix (As desired).
- Let it sit and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Set the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place marinated chicken on a cast iron grill pan and put in the oven.
- Grill each side for 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Serve with choice of rice or salad.