Enjoy this simple Mango Jalapeno Drink, perfect for a refreshing summer drink!
- 2 Tbsp of Mango Jalapeno Preserves
- 1/4 Cup of Tequila - Blanco or Any Gold Variety
- 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Sugar/Sweetener - optional
- 2 Tbsp of Triple Sec - optional - See Notes
- 2 Cups of Ice
- In a food processor, add Mango Jalapeno Preserves, sugar, lime juice and blend to form a smooth thin purée.
- Transfer to a pitcher, add triple sec (if using), tequila and give it a good stir.
- Wet the rims of the glass and dip them in powdered sugar (to coat the rim of glasses)
- Add sliced jalapeño, twirled mango peel and a cube of mango on the glass.
- Add ice and pour the margaritas in the glass.
- Serve chilled.