Enjoy this simple Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte, perfect for a refreshing autumn drink!
- 1 Cup of Dark Brewed Coffee (ex. Lipton)
- 1 1/2 Cup of Almond Milk
- 4 Tbsp of Homemade Pumpkin Puree (Canned is okay)
- 3 Tbsp. of Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Honey
- Ice Cubes
- Add a bag of Lipton to 8oz cup and pour hot water for 5 minutes.
- Combine almond milk, pumpkin puree, and Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Honey in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk occasionally, until heated through and slightly frothy on top.
- Remove from stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add ice to the glass cups.
- Add the tea and the pumpkin spice mixture over the ice cubes.
- Add whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon powder over the drink.