Enjoy this simple Honey Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe, perfect for a refreshing autumn drink!
- 1 Cup of Dark Brewed Coffee
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 2 Tbsp of Homemade Pumpkin Puree (Canned is okay)
- 2 Tbsp. of Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Vanilla Extract
- Combine coffee, almond milk, pumpkin puree, Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Honey, and vanilla extract in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk occasionally, until heated through and slightly frothy on top.
- Remove from stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the liquid to a blender and cover the top with a towel. Blend on high for 30 seconds until foamy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.