Enjoy this Easy Frozen Yogurt Matcha Bites recipe, perfect for an easy family snack!
View our Instagram Reel here!
- 2 tablespoons of Pearl Honey Spreads Organic Matcha Creamed Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of mixed nuts
- 1 handful of sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon of grounded black tea or cacao powder
- 1 whole 32 oz. jar of Greek yogurt
- Spread a full jar of Greek yogurt over a covered tray. Be sure to spread the yogurt out with a spatula.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Pearl Honey Spreads Organic Matcha Creamed Raw Honey over the yogurt.
- Layer the strawberries on top. Next, add the blueberries.
- Next, spread out the mixed nuts on top.
- Grab a handful of sunflower seeds and layer over the mixture.
- Optional: Top with one 1 teaspoon of grounded black tea or cacao powder.
- Put the mixture in a freezer and wait 4-5 hours for the mixture to harden.
- Enjoy! Makes 3-5 servings.