Enjoy this Easy Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake, perfect for a quick and easy breakfast for autumn!
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of Pearl Honey Spreads Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Raw Honey
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a 12 oz. mug.
- Stir in the milk, pumpkin puree, Pearl Honey Spreads Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamed Raw Honey, and vanilla extract. Mix well, especially the bottom (so there are no dry bits stuck at the bottom).
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Enjoy! Serves 1.